Andrus Ansip - Vice-President of the EU Commission for the Digital Single Market
Europe should benefit fully from the digital age: better services, more participation and new jobs.
- Ireland draws a red line on country of origin principle in DSA 24. 9. 2021Following a French initiative against the country of origin principle, Ireland is leading a counter-offensive of ten countries that consider the move would disrupt the digital single market.Luca Bertuzzi
- Digital Brief powered by Facebook: TTC priorities, common charger, country of origin row 24. 9. 2021Welcome to EURACTIV’s Digital Brief, your weekly update on all things digital in the EU. You can subscribe to the newsletter here. “The EU and the US acknowledge the need for controls on trade in certain dual-use items, in particular certain...Luca Bertuzzi, Molly Killeen
- Making the Green Deal the Real Deal [Promoted content] 24. 9. 2021The Green Deal is one of the biggest economic transitions ever. The telecoms industry will assume an essential role as enabler and engine of a greener economy, social stability and sustainable growth in Europe, says Dominique Leroy, Board Member Deutsche Telekom AG for Europe.Dominique Leroy (Business in Europe in the Board of Management of Deutsche Telekom AG)
- Germany’s digital prospects 24. 9. 2021German elections are eventually upon us. As the EU largest economy heads to the first polls of the post-Markel era, EURACTIV’s correspondent in Germany Oliver Noyan helps us decode the positions of the main German parties in relation to key digital issues.Luca Bertuzzi
- EU says US tech talks going ahead despite French anger 23. 9. 2021The European Union said on Thursday that trade and tech talks with the United States would go ahead as planned next week, despite France's submarine spat with Washington putting them in doubt.admin
Günther H. Oettinger - Commissioner for the Digital Economy and Society
We need a European market, which allows new business models to flourish, start-ups to grow and the industry to take advantage of the internet of things.